Charlotte and Kev's big trip 1

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bangkok

Well, we made it. We arrived in Bangkok at about 6pm last night, after a small delay and then having to stop off at Stanstead for fuel. We got a couple of cracking seats at the back, with just the two of us together. Qantas looked after us really well with plenty of food and pressies. I think we're feeling the effects of such a long time on the plane but we'll attempt to shake that off by going shopping and then lounging by the pool.

The taxi driver (I think his name was My Kael Schoo Makker) brought us to the hotel from the airport at about 500mph, but it only cost a tenner so we just closed our eyes and prayed.

We would have written last night but we got into the hotel room and fell asleep, so we're about to go off and see a bit of the city, starting with the shops on Charl's request.

All is well with us. I hope those of you reading this at work are having a nice time too.

hehehe.

Kev and Charl.

1 Comments:

  • I like what you wrote I'm thinking about going there.
    check my web
    www.disneymaniamusic.blogspot.com

    By Blogger verces300, at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home